Wednesday 26 August 2015

1 Day-Old Baby Abandoned Inside Bush In Abuja


A day-old baby was found after it was abandoned by it's mother.


Residents of Barwa village along the Airport Road in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory, were thrown into a shock when a day-old baby was found abandoned in the bush.
Esther Isaac, a resident who was the first to see the poor baby hidden in a hole covered with grasses, said she was coming back from her farm in the evening when she heard the cries of a baby and traced the sound to the strange discovery.
“I was coming back from my farm when I heard the cries of a baby, so I traced the sound and to my greatest surprise, I saw anew born baby naked in a hole newly dug and covered with grasses.
I had to wrap the baby with a piece of cloth and carried her to the district head of the village."
The district head of Barwa village, Malam Ishaku Nana, also said:
“We took the baby to Iddo Divisional Police Station after cleaning and buying her new clothes

No comments: