Wednesday 16 July 2014

Anger Made Me Kill My Father After 'He Bit Me Repeatedly' — 21-Yr-Old Killer


Too Late To Regret

Tolani who killed his father with a knife and machete said he committed the act in a fit anger after he was physically attacked

A 21-year old undergraduate student of the Redeemer's University (RUN), Ogun, who made the headlines for butchering his father in with a knife and machete has blamed his action on anger following a midnight bite-attack.
Tolani Ajayi, in his third year at RUN, studying History and International Relations, confessed to killing his his 60-year-old father, Charles Ajayi (SAN), but only after violent provocation.
Responding to journalists’ questions at at Eleweran, the Ogun State Police Command , Tolani said he killed his father out of anger.
"It was an anger that led me into this.
"My father just bit me repeatedly with his teeth. There was an argument between us and I stood up to him.
"He beat me with a stick and bit me with his teeth," Tolani confessed.

No comments: